German, English, French, Spanish
- Peña, Luis (2019), Territorial peace: connecting moral imagination and geographical imagination. German Colombian Center for Peace Studies. CAPAZ. Series: Documents. No. 2
- Peña, Luis (2017) Urban security in motion: State, collective actions, and daily practices in the face of insecurity. Bogota CIDS Externado University of Colombia.
- Peña, Luis, (with other authors) in 2013. Territories of life, participation and dignity for children and young people. Research on the activation and reinforcement of networks for the joy of human rights. Research Institute for education and pedagogical development. IDEP, mayor of Bogotá. Colombia.
- Peña, Luis (2019), “if all you have a hammer everything looks like a nail. Securitist political common sense in Colombia”. When will the tremor finish? Crisis, violence and peace in contemporary Latin America. Arias, D. Hatzky, C (editors). Center for Historical Research of Central America CIHAC. CALAS. San Jose of Costa Rica.
- Peña, Luis, (2019) “Youth, actions, networks and space in the production of security in Bogotá”. In Gutiérrez Cham, Gerardo; Kaltmeier, Olaf (eds.): Here young people! Facing the crisis, Guadalajara: Editorial of the University of Guadalajara. CALAS.
- Peña, Luis, (2019) Constroversies over territorial peace. Lessons from social organizations on the relationship of the territory with the construction of peace: ASPROUL. Free University, Bogotá,
ARTICLES IN ACADEMIC REVIEWS
- Peña, Luis, 2016 " The Secunormativity: the urban sociability seen throughout every day´s surveillance practices." URVIO-Revista Latinoamericana de Estudios de Seguridad 18 (2016): 104-123.
- Peña, Luis, 2016. Defend the capital: the securitisation of the space of dependence of Bogota during Uribe Vélez administration. Cuadernos de Geografía, 25(2), 251.
- Peña, Luis, The contentious collective action, political process and urban securitisation. Building geographies of hope. Journal Territories, (31), 57-83. Doi: dx.doi.org/10.12804/territ31, 2014